Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Something to do while waiting for your favorite tv show to come on....

I saw this on another blog and thought it looked fun! If you try it on your blog, leave me a comment with a link!

A is for age.
44 - but I feel like I'm 20. Must be the Turbo Kickboxing.
B is for burger of choice.
Turkey burger with chipotle in adobo sauce!
C is for what car you drive.
2006 Saturn VUE - best car for the money!!! Equipped with hands free calling - now very necessary in our NO CELL PHONES WHILE YOU DRIVE state.
D is for Dog's name.
Bo. We put him down April 11th. Best dog EVER.
E is for essential item you use every day.
Toothpaste. Oh and SPF 30 moisturizer.
F is for favorite tv show at the moment.
Hell's Kitchen. I love Gordon Ramsey - sassy mouth and all - you donkey.
G is for Favorite game.
I LOVE ALL GAMES - especially Rummy with my husband. - I am looking for a couple who wants to play Pinochle though.......
H is for Hometown.
The same town I live in now-- Long Beach, CA
I is for instruments you play
I can play Color My World on the piano
J is for favorite juice.
I like CranRasberry with 7up if I have a craving for juice - which is not often.
K is for who you'd like to kiss.
Definitely Austin. I could kiss him all day and night.... nothing beats a baby kiss.
L is for last restaurant you ate at.
Lucille's last night - Unless Golden Spoon counts and that was just minutes ago.
M is for your favorite Muppet.
I have to admit - I don't know all the muppets. I guess the girl pig - forgot her name.... sorry.
N is for number of piercings.
Just my ears-- two in the left ear, one in the right.
O is for overnight hospital stays.
Many.
P is for people you were with today.
My family, Carmen, neighbors, my dental hygeniest.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time.
Read, Blog, Sit in the quiet house doing nothing.
R is for biggest regret.
Too personal.
S is for status.
Married!
T is for time you woke up today.
7:00
U is for what you consider unique.
Each one of my three children
V is for vegetable you love.
Roasted squash, grilled zucchini, cauliflower with melted cheese, garlic broccoli,...
W is for worst habit.
Being bossy
X is for number of x-rays you've had.
TOOOOOOO MANY.
Y is for yummy food you ate today.
Golden spoon yogurt - just chocolate with St. Nicks Mint!
Z is for zodiac sign.
Libra - I do tend to weigh both sides of things. My husband just calls me fickle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saved this and I will use it sometime!!!! I'll let you know when I do! I love this idea.