Thursday, April 3, 2008

Commitment

I'm blogging strictly because I'm committed. Not that I don't want to, I'm just sooo tired. I had Open House tonight, and a great turnout. It always encourages me when parents take the time to go visit their children's school. Staying connected to their educational journey. Awesome.

GREAT UPDATE: My general contractor has worked on the kitchen for the past 3 days. I'll have pictures tomorrow - or Saturday at the latest. We are going to see Arturo Sandoval tomorrow night. My husband is a big music fan - so another time I'll blog about all the concerts I've seen in the last year - Everyone from Peter Frampton (bald, but still rockin) to Eric Clapton (love that man) to Gypsie Kings (flamingo guitarists whom I never heard of before that night....) I am musically handicapped. I can sing the lyrics, but I could never tell you who sings the song.

Ashley asked a friend to the prom tonight.... and he said yes! I have one happy camper here at home. The bummer is that we have tickets to go see Kalie in Virginia for Mother's Day weekend, and yes.... they picked THAT Saturday night for prom. Ashley said she would like to see Kalie on a different weekend. Soooooo, I will be with Kalie in Virginia while H#2 will be helping Ashley get ready for prom. How sad is that? I'm bummed. But I can't wait to see Kalie..... It's been 2 months - not counting Skype. Anyone out there with Skype? It's the best thing ever. If you have a camera on your computer you can talk/see the other person anywhere in the US - maybe even the world. I haven't gone that far yet to know.

Let's see... anything else. What else could there be? My kitchen is lookin good. Life is grand, and I love my husband.

No comments: