Wednesday, April 9, 2008

6 Unimportant Things About Me

As I was reading blogs today, I came across this one - and guess what - tag you're it! If you read this, please continue on the tradition and list the 6 unimportant things about you at your blogsite (and comment in mine so I can go to yours and read all the unimportant things about you!)

Let's see, well

1) I won over $40,000 on Hollywood Squares a few years back. It helped pay to remodel my house! I also won some secret squares: $2500 in jewelry from Micheal C Fina in NY (so of course we took a trip to NY), a stay at a posh hotel in San Francisco, and some other miscellaneous items...

2) I live in the same house I grew up in. My mom was 6 months prego with me when the folks bought it. It is completely redone (including the backyard) so it really feels like a new home with solid roots!

3) My son will go, and my daughters have gone (K - 12) to the same school I went to K - 12! We even had the same teachers. Boy was that scary - you never know what stories your old teachers will talk about trying to be cute while giving ammo to the kiddos!

4) If I had all the money in the world, or at least just a little more than I do now, I would hire someone to come to my house every night and remove my makeup and give me a mini facial before I go to bed.

5) My clothes are color coordinated starting at one end of my closet in blacks and moving towards whites - hence the uncluttered life kind of thing.

6) I was the only person in my grade school to win the President's Physical Fitness award all 6 years!

Now it's your turn!

No comments: