Tuesday, June 10, 2008

These Days are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY....

Summer is almost here... I repeat this phrase several times a day!

This week started out with Austin back at the doctor's office. One hour and 45 minutes later, the doctor walked in and confirmed that he has ezema (I have no idea how to spell that....) He had the reddest rash all over his bottom, and I feared it might be food allergies. Neither of my girls ever had a food allergy, so I've never known what one looks like. I really dreaded the thought of that, since Austin eats EVERYTHING! Luckily, (I guess) it was only ezema.

Well, after the doctor's impromptu visit, which killed a couple hours of my day, we still needed to go to Walmart, the bookstore, and the teacher supply store. By the time I got home I was exhausted.

Unfortunately, everyday this week is like that. Although I do have facials and hair appointments sprinkled into the hustle and bustle.

After all, Ashley is GRADUATING on Thursday! Yahoo!! Another one safely through the California educational system. She plans on playing Water Polo for a college close to home.

Tonight, on the menu, we are BBQing pork loins. I need plenty for the luncheon that my teammates and I are putting on at work tomorrow. It's a summer picnic theme - so lots of BBQ! We even have some black, plastic ants to sprinkle on the tabletops!

Tomorrow night we will eat out after we pick up Kalie at the airport! Yahoo!!! Kalie will be home for a few days! She comes back for good on the 4th of July. She'll be transferring out to the Anaheim (Disneyland) Doubletree Hotel. Can't wait!

Thursday will be spaghetti and meatballs, salad and garlic bread for everyone before heading off to the graduation ceremony.

As I type this, Austin is standing up in his playyard. I can't believe he'll be a year old next month..... Time is going so fast.....

And I am soooo busy, busy, busy.......

I probably won't have time to post until this weekend.
So, until then~

No comments: