Thursday, June 19, 2008

A few things.....

1) I apologize profusely to anyone that checks this blog for a weekly menu. The strange thing is... I was pretty regular until I started posting for this blog! I'm not blaming..... just sayin......
* We are leaving for Big Bear for a week tomorrow, so again.... no menu.....

2) Ashley graduated from high school...


Now I just have another 17 years until all my kids are out of high school!

3) I am officially going back to the gym. I have 15 pounds to lose. Anyone out there trying to lose weight this summer? Do it with me! I'll post my weight loss (or gain, ugh) every Saturday! When I lost a lot of weight after having Ashley
(52 pounds) it went something like: nothing lost for 3 weeks, then week #4 dropped 6 pounds. We'll see this time around!
My plan is to treadmill/eliptical everyday and do weight training M,W,F.
I will treat myself to an It's a Grind mocha drink for my reward. Daily.

I'll try and post from Big Bear :)

No comments: