Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekly Planner

You can't imagine how excited I was to find this blogsite. I picture it like being in Russia, hearing only Russian people speaking, seeing only Russian hats floating by on people's heads, and then hearing an American voice. A person I could relate to! Quite exciting.

I am a menu planner and an organizing junkie as well. My menu is planned on Saturday, shopped for on Sunday, and lovingly prepared weekdays! This weeks menu will always be on my side bar, but I don't know how to do the links for dishes yet. I was fooling around with this idea a little earlier in the evening, but if someone could help me out..... I'd be much obliged.

Happy planning! :)
An Uncluttered Life
Cayce

7 comments:

justkc said...

Sounds like a good week! Welcome to MPM!

Sonshine said...

Welcome to MPM!

Sounds like a yummy week planned!

Enjoy your week!

DEHausfrau said...

Welcome to MPM. Have a great week and thanks for sharing.

My menu at Don't Eat Baby.

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Welcome to MPM! Your menu looks great....I love fish tacos!

Robin said...

Looks like a yummy week at your home. Have a great week and welcome to Menu Plan Monday.

Mom2fur said...

Your menus sound delicious! I think I can help you with the links. Try this: first you'll need to go to the site with a particular recipe. Right-click on the URL at the top (where it says: http://) and click on 'copy' when the menu bar shows.
Go to your blog and sign in. Click on 'customize' up in the right hand corner. You'll see a page that says "Add and Arrange Page Elements." Click on "Add a page element."
Click on the links list.
Put the recipe name in the title bar.
Right click on the bottom bar and paste in the URL. (Since copying it puts an http: there, I usually delete the http that's already in the bar so it doesn't show up twice.)
Save your changes...and a link to the recipe will show up on your side bar.
I don't know how to do multiple links, but if you can figure it out from here, you might be able to do several recipe links at once!
Good luck!

Kim said...

I'm with you on planning. It makes life SO MUCH EASIER! And if I plan a menu, then making the grocery list is a snap and I don't end up buying things I don't need or forgetting things I do. On weeks I fail to plan, life just seems to get so much more complicated.
Besides, planning a menu gives me something to look forward to...'cause I do love me some good food :-)