Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm Busy, This is a recording.....

You might as well just hand me a hammer right now and let me start beating myself up. I'm the worst blogger ever. I love reading them, I do. But to take the time to write just never happens. I've even given up on my menu planner while hubby is away.

But, "There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ, Jesus", right. So, on my behalf.... here's what is happening....

1) Moving school sites (classrooms)
134 boxes later with no where to put anything. God did bless me with Vons Pavilions shelving. As I passed by a Pavilions parking lot, I noticed lots of shelving units sitting idle and looking quite unwanted. When I inquired about the shelves, he said that me and 5,000 others would like them. But. He then looked directly in my eyes and told me that I could have them (after a few phone calls to higher ups)

A couple of my husband's workers did an amazing job installing them in my classroom, so now I only need to finish unpacking my 134 boxes and fill up them shelves! Yahoo!!!

2) One year old lives here..... need I say more?

3) Husband is in Alaska, while the one year old stayed behind with me...

4) I'm leaving Friday for Alaska (with one year old) and need to wrap up a few loose ends.

So while I enjoy reading everyone's blog, forgive me for my lack of blogging. Hopefully when I get back from Alaska, and school is in full swing, I'll be a tad bit more faithful. Until then....

No comments: