Saturday, May 30, 2009

E.R.

Just another typical day in the ER for me and my girls. When I was growing up, I was definitely a tomboy. I was in the ER every other minute - broken arms, fractured kneecaps, dislocated collar bones, dog bites, hit by a car, too many to count stitches, and on and on and on....... My poor mother. I was only one of 4 rough around the edges children. She wasn't there just for me....

Well, I believe in Karma. I have been to the emergency room with my daughters no less than 5 times in the last month. Asthma attack, two stomach cramps (possible ruptured cysts), thought it was a broken foot - but thankfully just badly hemorrhaged - and something else I've forgotten.

Today, was the foot.

But the good news is, while I was studying medicine for my RN certificate, Todd was signing a job!! Yahoo!! We are on our way to our favorite Tokoyo Hibatchi to celebrate with sushi!

No comments: