Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been locked out

of my Google account, and I have not been able to post for sometime. Of course, the biggest news is that my husband is home and I have a weekly menu once again! All is well in the household when the kids aren't starving and foraging for food.

Today was a wonderful day. I did something that hasn't occurred for over a year. I went to the movies! My mom and I went to church, picked up Subway and headed for the theater. We love having a movie marathon day. Before I got remarried and had another child, we would go to the show every couple of months and stay from 11:00 AM until 10:00 PM. With pretty sore bottoms, we would waddle out filled with popcorn and the latest flicks!

Today I was reacquainted with the love of movie marathon day! We saw Nights in Rodanthye (Diane Lane/Richard Gere), Righteous Kill (Al Pacino/Robert DeNiro), and Burn After Reading (Brad Pitt/George Clooney). They were all great. Burn After Reading was probably my favorite, but Al Pacino and Robert De Niro are hard to beat.

I came home to a little boy fed and in his pajamas after a day of swimming with Daddy. I had the pleasure of reading him his goodnight stories and giving him his bottle while I rocked him to sleep.

All is well, now that Daddy is home!

PS With all the Golden Spoon dinners while Todd was in Alaska, I've managed to lose 6 pounds. I'm starting back at the gym tomorrow.

No comments: