Friday, April 10, 2009

Cross this off my list......

Because I am a nuerotic creature, I keep lists. I have lots of lists and even times put next to them. I know, it's scary.

This has been on my list for some time - write blog entry.

I know there is much to write about:

*the baby shower I threw at my house last week for a neighborhood friend. So much fun and lots of little surprises along the way....

*my last day of school before Easter break let out and the fun we had making tye dyed Easter baskets

*or my little bunny that came home from his Tails and Trails class



*my kitchen, which is looking quite beautiful, I might add. Anything other than plywood counters can't be half bad...

but, now that I'm listing all these things I could write blogs about, I'm beginning to feel a little overwhelmed. So, before these get added to my already long list, I'm signing off.

PS For dinner tonight I'm making Mac n Cheese, Corned Beef, and a yummy salad. This relieves a little of my lack of posting menus......

PPS Good grief.

No comments: