Thursday, December 23, 2010

Potty Training

In an effort to record some memories, I will try and blog at least once a month. Maybe then I'll be proud of myself if I pump out two blogs in the same amount of time...

Austin: The most precious little man ever. I LOVE that little guy soooo much. He is fun, innocent, helpful, compliant, sweet, interested, and completely absorbed in his DS at the present moment. I know that I sound like a biased mom, but truly, I complain about my kids when warranted!

This is day 3 of potty training.

PROS: He has only had 2 accidents today. He has only worn pull ups at night, cutting down the cost of that expensive item! He only cries for about 20 seconds now when I put on the toilet. He doesn't need any stimulus to pee.
CONS: I'm tired. He doesn't tell me when he needs to go. I still have to pick him up and carry him to the potty kicking and objecting. I'm tired. He hasn't pooped in a day. Did I mention that I'm tired.

Ashley: Ashley who? Oh, yeah, my second daughter. She is 20 and living everywhere at the present time. This year she moved to her dad's house, but she prefers sleeping at all of her friends' houses! She is in her 3rd year of college, and excelling in Art, her major. She also just got hired at UPS. Ashley - come home! I miss you. Even though I saw you this morning -

Kalie - Getting married June 11, 2011. I am most anxious to blog about her wedding, so I can keep these memories fresh. So far we have the venue - a beachy restaurant with a BEAUTIFUL ballroom upstairs. We have hired the photographer, DJ, florist, cake decorator, and bought the invitations. I will post more detail as we advance towards the day!

It has finally stopped raining here in Southern California! Todd had to replace 3 sump pumps and THANK GOD we had no flooding in the house. Christmas is approaching quickly - we will have Christmas morning here with the family. Todd's family will arrive on Sunday.

I bought myself a camera for Christmas. It is wrapped and ready to go under the tree. I can't wait to open it! Maybe then, I'll even post a few pictures!! Yahoo!!!

No comments: